Attorney at Donaldson Law, LLC
After 25 years as a paralegal, Melanie Stuckey became a licensed attorney in the fall of 2020. While continuing her full-time work at Donaldson Law, she attended the evening program at the University of Denver. She is happy to begin practicing law at Donaldson Law where she can continue her commitment to representing injured clients in Denver and throughout Colorado. Since 2000, Melanie has been an integral part of Donaldson Law and has developed a passion for advocating on behalf of serious injury victims. As an attorney, she intends to use her 20+ years of knowledge in the personal injury field to ensure that clients receive quality and professional representation. Melanie is compassionate and dedicated to helping clients through the process of resolving their personal injury claim.
Melanie Stuckey makes it a priority to ensure each client receives the personal attention and care they need as they progress through the process of a personal injury claim. She understands that clients are experiencing stress and difficulties as a result of their injuries, and it is her goal to make sure she can relieve some of that burden by handling the legal aspects of their claims.
In her free time, Melanie enjoys spending time with her son and extended family. She also enjoys traveling to domestic and international locations.
- Colorado Bar – 2020 – Present
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado – 2020 – Present
- Henderson State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – 1994
- Denver Paralegal Institute, ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate – 1995
- University of Denver, Sturm College of Law – J.D., 2020
Awards and Distinguishments
- Graduated Cum Laude from Henderson State University
- Academic All-American, Diving, 1992 & 1993
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2020 – Present
- American Association of Justice, 2020 – Present
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, 2020 – Present
- Denver Bar Association
- Spoke regarding the new subrogation statute at the annual convention of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2010
- Several small presentations for the Legal Staff Committee of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association