Paralegal at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson
Melanie Stuckey is a critical member of the legal team at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson. As a paralegal, she assists with document readiness, research, gathering witness statements, and other vital case preparation elements. Melanie’s previous experience working in insurance defense and workers’ compensation is also a valuable asset for personal injury clients, providing additional insight into common practices used to deny claims.
When you are facing such a difficult situation, it is important to have someone at your side who is more than just knowledgeable about your case. Like all members of the legal team at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson, Melanie Stuckey is compassionate and dedicated to helping the client reach the most beneficial resolution. She makes it her priority to ensure that the client’s needs are addressed in a timely manner and keeps them informed about the status of their case.
In her spare time, Melanie enjoys spending time with her son, including helping him get to football and baseball games. In the off-season, she goes swimming, exercises, hikes, and watches movies with her son.
- Henderson State University, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – 1994
- Denver Paralegal Institute, ABA Approved Paralegal Certificate – 1995
Awards and Distinguishments
- Graduated Cum Laude from Henderson State University
- Academic All-American, Diving, 1992 & 1993
- Co-Chair of Legal Staff Committee of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Spoke regarding the new subrogation statute at the annual convention of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 2010
- Several small presentations for the Legal Staff Committee of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association