Jennifer L. Donaldson
Personal Injury Lawyer in Denver County
With 30 years of experience, Jennifer Donaldson has shown her commitment and ingenuity in representing her clients in the Denver area and throughout the state of Colorado. She has successfully litigated many complex liability cases, recovering the compensation sorely needed by her clients. Her drive and knowledge have been recognized by the legal community and her peers, earning her the AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell for the highest level of professional excellence for legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards.
Attorney Jennifer Donaldson believes that every case should be prepared as if it will proceed to trial. Her effectiveness in the courtroom has gained her law firm a reputation as a professional and hardworking organization. A member of the American Association for Justice and the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Jennifer Donaldson receives many referrals for personal injury and negligence cases that ultimately proceed to a jury or bench trial.
Jennifer Donaldson makes it her priority to provide each client with the care and attention that they need to overcome their difficult situations. She does not believe in a “volume” or “factory” approach to the practice of law and understands that every person’s situation is unique. She believes that only by investigating the smallest details, asking the right questions, and truly listening to the client can a case be given the best possible chance to succeed.
In her free time, Jennifer enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons, enjoying many of the outdoor activities Colorado has to offer, including hiking, biking, climbing, skiing, and snowboarding.
The Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson takes its philosophy of service from Jennifer’s dedication to her clients. For a Denver personal injury and auto accident attorney devoted to solving your distinct legal problems with personal attention, experience and hard work, contact the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson by calling (303) 458-5000.
For more information about the education and background of our attorney, review the profile information below.
- Colorado Bar – 1988 – Present
- S. District Court District of Colorado- 1988 – Present
- Law Office Of Jennifer L. Donaldson, 1994 – Present
- Prior to opening her office in 1994, Jennifer worked for two law firms representing injured clients.
- The Colorado College, B.A. Sociology, 1980 – 1984
- Richmond College London, England, 1983
- University of Colorado – Law School, J.D., 1985 – 1988
Honors and Awards
- New Trial Lawyer of the Year – Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1998
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell for the highest level of professional excellence for legal knowledge, communication skills, and ethical standards
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, 1998 – Present
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, 1998 – Present
- Board of Directors, 1990 – 2010
- American Association of Justice, 1988 – Present
- Colorado Women’s Bar Association, 2007 – Present
- Denver Bar Association
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rated, 2016
- Scognamillo v. Olsen, 795 P.2d 1357 (Colo. App. 1990)
- Martinez v. Weld County School District, RE-1, 60 P.3d 736 (Colo. App. 2002)
- American Red Cross – Bench & Bar Society