Paralegal at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson
Glorianne Scott is an important member of the legal team at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson. As a paralegal, she assists with document readiness, research, client contact, and other vital case preparation elements. Glorianne has spent most of her career in personal injury firms in Boulder and Denver, Colorado, working on cases from inception to completion including trials and appeals.
When you are facing such a difficult situation, it is important to have someone at your side that is more than just knowledgeable about your case. Like all members of the legal team at the Law Office of Jennifer L. Donaldson, Glorianne Scott is compassionate and dedicated to helping the client reach the most beneficial resolution. She enjoys working with clients on a personal basis and feels personally invested in the outcome of their cases.
In her spare time, Glorianne enjoys working on crossword puzzles, attending concerts, theater productions, and walking her dog Dino.
- Southwestern Adventist University, Bachelors of Arts, English – 2002
- University of Colorado at Denver, Masters of Arts, English Literature – 2006
Awards and Distinguishments
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Southwestern Adventist University
- Graduated Cum Laude from University of Colorado at Denver
- Legal Staff Member of the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- For several years, Glorianne was the Denver Legal Examiner for the now-defunct Examiner.com. She contributed articles on a wide range of legal news developments including civil rights and free speech issues as well as changing federal and state laws affecting Coloradans.